Neuroscience, a perpetually emerging science, is — not surprisingly — a hot topic in publishing.
Science and technology writer Matthew MacDonald has branched out from his usual subjects, Visual Basic and .NET, to write Your Brain: the Missing Manual.
This month, all Windows Secrets subscribers can download Chapter 5, “Memory,” in which you can learn how memory works — and how to protect and enhance your own.
If you want to download this free excerpt, simply visit your preferences page and save any changes; a download link will appear.
All subscribers: Set your preferences and download your bonus
Info on the printed book: United States
All subscribers get this free
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
Your hard drives store photos, books, music and film libraries, letters, financial documents and so on. This ebook is aimed at helping you understand your hard drives, expand their capacities and length of life, and recover what you can from them when they fail. We're offering you a FREE Excerpt! Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2012-06-06:
- Top Story How to transfer files from Windows to the iPad
- Lounge Life Hard drive fares badly in dust storm
- Bonus Download All subscribers get this free
- Wacky Web Week Blossom Time parade: Everyone wants to have fun
- Best Software A Windows system that never needs defragging?
- Woody's Windows Why MS is dropping DVD-video playback in Win8
- Patch Watch Flame malware and security-certificate issues
- Show all articles on a single page