|The Kindle Fire is smaller, lighter, and far less expensive than Apple’s iPad, and it’s the top-selling tablet on Amazon.com.
How to Do Everything: Kindle Fire by Jason Rich is the complete guide for every Kindle user — new and experienced. This month, all Windows Secrets subscribers can download two excerpts from the book: Chapter 5, See What the Kindle Fire’s Built-in Apps Are All About; and Chapter 8, Access, View, and Edit Microsoft Office Files on the Kindle Fire.
If you want to download this free excerpt, simply visit your preferences page and save any changes; a download link will appear.
All subscribers: Set your preferences and download your bonus
Info on the printed book: United States
Excerpted from How to Do Everything Kindle Fire, by Jason R. Rich (McGraw-Hill; 2012) with permission from McGraw-Hill
From apps to Office on Amazon’s Kindle Fire
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2012-03-22:
- Top Story New “419” scam involves PayPal and Western Union
- Bonus Download From apps to Office on Amazon’s Kindle Fire
- Lounge Life Take good Lounge advice: Be prepared
- Wacky Web Week Lions take notice of intrusive robocam
- LangaList Plus Sometimes the solution is to disable an AV app
- Best Practices Internet research for the careful citizen
- Best Hardware Moving data between devices is as easy as U-S-B
- Show all articles on a single page