Despite their often passionate opinions regarding work flow and editing tools, many photographers concur in respecting Adobe Photoshop Elements — an excellent photo-editing program.
Elements is significantly less expensive than the premier photo editor — Photoshop CS — and it’s easier to use. But you still have to learn Elements’ many tools and capabilities. Happily, Photoshop Elements 10: The Missing Manual by Barbara Brundage is here to show you what’s new, enhanced, and different in Version 10.
This month, all Windows Secrets subscribers can download an excerpt: Chapter 7, “Basic Image Retouching.” This chapter takes you past the basics of Quick Fix — describing how to repair exposure problems, manage color, and apply Elements tools to a variety of other photographic image defects.
If you want to download this free excerpt, simply visit your preferences page and save any changes; a download link will appear.
Info on the printed book: United States
Understanding Elements’ photo-editing tools
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2013-02-21:
- Top Story House Call 2013 — Part 2: Prepping for an upgrade
- Lounge Life Call it unreliable: your precious hard drive
- Bonus Download Understanding Elements’ photo-editing tools
- Wacky Web Week Russian crash-cams catch crashing meteor
- LangaList Plus How and when to update your system’s drivers
- Best Practices Preserving files for the generations
- Best Software Internet Explorer 10 coming to Windows 7 — soon
- Show all articles on a single page