Despite their often passionate opinions regarding work flow and editing tools, many photographers concur in respecting Adobe Photoshop Elements — an excellent photo-editing program.
Elements is significantly less expensive than the premier photo editor — Photoshop CS — and it’s easier to use. But you still have to learn Elements’ many tools and capabilities. Happily, Photoshop Elements 10: The Missing Manual by Barbara Brundage is here to show you what’s new, enhanced, and different in Version 10.
This month, all Windows Secrets subscribers can download an excerpt: Chapter 7, “Basic Image Retouching.” This chapter takes you past the basics of Quick Fix — describing how to repair exposure problems, manage color, and apply Elements tools to a variety of other photographic image defects.
If you want to download this free excerpt, simply visit your preferences page and save any changes; a download link will appear.
Info on the printed book: United States
Understanding Elements’ photo-editing tools
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 460,000 subscribers!
Subscribe and get our monthly bonuses - free!
The Windows 7 Guide, Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting provides advanced tools for keeping Microsoft's premier operating system up and running smoothly. Get this excerpt and other 4 bonuses if you subscribe FREE now!
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2013-02-21:
- Top Story House Call 2013 — Part 2: Prepping for an upgrade
- Lounge Life Call it unreliable: your precious hard drive
- Bonus Download Understanding Elements’ photo-editing tools
- Wacky Web Week Russian crash-cams catch crashing meteor
- LangaList Plus How and when to update your system’s drivers
- Best Practices Preserving files for the generations
- Best Software Internet Explorer 10 coming to Windows 7 — soon
- Show all articles on a single page