* E-commerce by E-Junkie
Got PC Troubles? The Win7 Guides cover the sometimes confusing task of installing, optimizing, troubleshooting, and effectively using Windows 7. No matter what your skill level, you’ll find that this collection will save you time and money — and hopefully relieves a good bit of the stress that comes with maintaining your system.
In the combined 150+ pages of these three guides, you’ll learn how to:
- Install or upgrade to Windows 7
- Optimize your new Win7 setup for safety and ease of use
- Get up to speed, fast!
- Work through Win7’s roughest spots
- Protect your data – never lose data again!
- Windows 7 Administrative Tools
- Advanced diagnostics tools
- What to do when things go terribly wrong
- Bonus: Customizing the Windows 7 Start menu
The Windows 7 Guides include three volumes:
- Volume 1: Setting up, optimizing, and using your Win7 system
- Volume 2: Troubleshooting, tuning, and securing your Win7 system
- Volume 3: Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting
Happy and safe computing!
— The editors of the Windows Secrets Newsletter
Table of Contents
The Windows 7 Guide, volume 1
Setting up, optimizing, and using your Win7 system
Part 1: The very best ways to install or upgrade to Windows 7
Part 2: Optimizing your new Win7 setup
Part 3: Get up to speed — fast!
The Windows 7 Guide, volume 2
Troubleshooting, tuning, and securing your Win7 system
Part 1: Easily work through Win7’s roughest spots
Part 2: Never lose data again!
Part 3: Wrap-up… and looking ahead!
The Windows 7 Guide, volume 3
Advanced maintenance and troubleshooting tips
Part 1: Windows 7 Administrative Tools
Part 2: Other advanced diagnostics tools
Part 3: When things go terribly wrong
Part 4: Customizing the Windows 7 Start menu