Suggestions for Password Manager
I've been researching software for a Password Manager. Read all the info in Windows Secrets for the last year or so. I've been using Password Safe for more than a few years and it's done me good BUT I'm looking for one that will let me sync between 2 Win 7 PC's at home . They are tied using "Homegroup". Some of the ones mentioned in WS leave a lot to be desired after visiting their websites and when trying to figure out the syncing business without installing and checking them out.
- Don't want one that will fill in usernames and passwords
- Do want one that will sync the password file between 2 PC's
- Don't use smart phones, iPads, etc so don't care about them either
- Don't have WiFi in the house either.
- Also don't want to store/update thru the cloud.
Can anyone recommend one? Don't mind paying.