How to adjust aspect ratio and size of site videos?
Have been trying to figure this out reading articles, Googling, talking to vendor but without success, so it's time for the Lounge, my lifeline!
- have a WordPress site on which I've posted 3 videos, purchased from a stock photo vendor
- all 3 downloaded as MOV files (other options were MP4, WMV)
- converted MOV to FLV since MOV won't work in WordPress
- uploaded FLV files to site and they work but...
- there are gray bars on the top and bottom
- apparently this is an aspect ratio issue
- suspect original ratio is 16:9 and I need 4:3 since image target locations are square frames (see screenshot)
- how do I change aspect ratio from 16:9 to 4:3 without having to purchase yet another program?
- once aspect ratio is correct, how do I figure out the correct size so images will fit in frames?
Any suggestions or links to non-techy explanations would help. I've tried and tried but nothing seems to work.
Thanks for any help offered,