I think I may have an IE 11 problem
Just purchased a new desktop that came with Win 8.1 home 64 bit and IE 11 (ver 11.0.4. KB2925418). I am having problems with several websites since I started using this system. My Win 7/IE9 laptop has none of these problems which is why I think it might be an IE11 problem.
(1) Hotmail account - (live.com) The page will load right away and I can see all my incoming messages but it takes several minutes before it will let me click on a message to open it.
(2) Facebook - Again, the page will load right away and it takes roughly 30 seconds before I can begin to use my mouse scroll wheel to scroll down but it only lets me view a few lines before it again will let me begin scrolling down and this continues until I close the page.
(3) Yahoo e-mail - A little faster than what I described above for Hotmail account but basically the same.
(4) Several websites act the same way that the page loads very fast but it takes several seconds before I can begin scrolling the pages down.
(5) I seem to get several popups "xxxxxx (insert webpage name here) is not responding. Recover webpage" when first going to different webpages (but not all).
Any suggestions/solutions? Should be noted that I am not very computer savvy and have a "fear of the unknown" when asked to change things around.:confused: