Need a good app for file comparison
Hey guys I was hoping someone could provide me with a good app that I want to use to accomplish the following:
- Consider a folder A.
- A is currently on an HDD.
- A has many subfolders and their contents keep changing on an irregular basis.
- Now, I want to make a copy of A to a pen drive.
- I want to ensure that both the copies are kept in sync.
- However, I want to ensure that ONLY the additions to A AND its subfolders are synced to the pen drive copy i.e. if I delete a folder in A, or delete a file in one of A's subfolders, I DON'T want that change reflected on the pen drive.
- In other words, A and its subfolders on my HDD faces addition and deletion of files, but I want the pen drive version to reflect the additions ALONE.
Any utility that compares the files and subfolders of A on my HDD, with that of A on the pen drive and only copies the newly added files and/or modified files?
Hope I was clear and TIA.