Thanks

Edit Color of Marker Points in a Scatter Plot (200

I created a scatter plot with 4 dependent variables. Excel 2000 elected to create one series of points as yellow triangles and another as pale aqua x's. Once I changed the background from grey to white for printing purposes, the yellow and pale aqua are very hard to see. I've poked all around the help and I've not found a simple way to change the color of these two series to something darker and more saturated. Is there a menu I've managed to miss? If so, how do I get there and what tab do I choose?

I don't use Excel often enough to justify my putting the effort into learning how to write macros. I did master Woody's "Hacker's Guide to Word for Windows, Ed. 2" enough so that I wrote some pretty involved macros. Then they changed everything to make it more transparent to code writers and fully opaque to ordinary mortals.

I've attached a copy of the sheet with the chart embedded to make my question clearer.
    Baumgrenze
    Hier sind wir tief eingewurzelt.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Edit Color of Marker Points in a Scatter Plot (200

Click on one of the points of the 'pale aqua' series. This will select the entire series. You can also select the series in the Chart Objects dropdown on the Chart toolbar.
    Select Format | Selected Series...
    The Pattern tab contains two sections: Line and Marker.
    You set the color for the marker in the Marker section on the right. You need to set both the Foreground and Background color. You can also change the shape and size of the marker if desired.
    Click OK when done, then repeat for the 'yellow' series.

Thanks

Re: Edit Color of Marker Points in a Scatter Plot

Thank you Hans!

Mission accomplished. This is not clearly explained in the Help file at all.
    Baumgrenze
    Hier sind wir tief eingewurzelt.