New Lounger
    Thanks

finding object (Publisher 2000sbe)

I edit a Quarterly for a writers association.
    I have office 2000SBE with Publisher. Using on XP home edition to edit the quarterly.
    The Publisher spell check finds an embedded object with old text that doesn't appear on any pages (background or foreground) but the design checker does not find this.
    I want to delete this object, but can't while in spell checker, and there does not appear in help files and faq files or Microsoft knowledge base any help that tells me how to search and find this object to delete this object. It appears whenever I do a spell check...or when opening the 20 page document (recurring newsletter) and Publisher finds an invalid font apparently in this hidden object .
    Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this thing?
    Thanks to all in advance.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: finding object (Publisher 2000sbe)

Could you do a -Edit - Find
    and look for the text. If Find finds it, it should highlight it when it comes to it.
    Michael

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: finding object (Publisher 2000sbe)

Apparently not. The Find command in my version is only available if you are inside or have highlighted a text frame. And there seems no way to do that for this particular object. Even Edit/select All/, then trying to use the Find command, the Find command is not available.