New Lounger
    Thanks

help (vista premium)

i do not know how to do this have never been to a forum before. but i need help. i do surveys. i got this new sony vaio first of june with vista and internete 7. i was taking surveys for greenfield. now when i click the link it takes me to verify page which is a page that verifies i am who i am suppose to be. the format on this page has changed and since that time when i go to page and put cursor above the yes it makes a hand and never does anything. i have tried to contact them and they told me to add me to trusted site list in internet options which i did but still dont work for me. pls help me. ty suzie

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: help (vista premium)

Hello Susan.

Welcome to Woody's Lounge!

I moved your post to the Internet Explorer forum because it's about accessing a website using Internet Explorer 7, rather than about Windows Vista.

Could you tell us which 'Greenfield' you mean - there appears to be more than one survey website of that name.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Edited by HansV to remove e-mail addresses to prevent spam

ty for reply

<removed> is the email address. below is just one of the links from the email. there is a click here button but that nor this link works for me.
    http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytrafficu...&llg=666349

Dear Susan,

Thank you very much for your e-mail.

I would like to share with you that, all our surveys are IE compatible and are most compatible with the latest versions. I would suggest you to please add the survey links in the

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Hi Susan,

The web address you posted takes me to a blank page, so it's hard to know what happens to you when you visit it.
    I would e-mail Greenfield Online again and ask whether they have a support phone number - hopefully a technician will be able to work out what is the problem and talk you thorugh the solution.

New Lounger
    Thanks

i called their number and left message wih voice mail of lady who suppose to handle this type of problem. I have also emailed her twice but she had not replied to me. when i click on link i go to what they call a verify page which asked me if i am susan wilson and then under that is a yes and a no button you can click. ty suzie