New Lounger
    Thanks

Form help (access 2003)

I've been going crazy trying to get a specific value passed to a form. I've attached a sample db. When you double click on the site id field I would like to have the sites_frm open showing only the site id that was double clicked on and the date it was created. The sites_frm is open to show all records. I know if I create a parameter in a query saying FORMS!SiteCPRTotals!SITEID it will show only those records for that site id. The problem is the requirement is another view for all sites to be shown. Is there a way to pass the site id and date created to the sites_frm and have it only show that site and date range? I tried building some SQL to do the owrk but it fails when you double click on the siteID. Thanks..

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Form help (access 2003)

Sites_frm is based on Sites_qry. There is no date field in this query, so there is nothing you can do with the creation date.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

BTW, were the replies to <post:=661,223>post 661,223</post:> and <post:=661,426>post 661,426</post:> helpful? You didn't post a reaction.

New Lounger
    Thanks

They were abosolutlely helpful Thank you so much. I got today's problem figured out as well. Thanks..