Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Report and Query (2000)
2007-09-20, 10:27 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
- Leicestershire, United Kingdom
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Report and Query (2000)
i have a report that is based upon a query.
The query has the following values:
DateOrdered - Date field
DateEPC - date field
DateRec - date field
Web - Yes/No field
Sales - Yes/No field
RM - Yes/no field
The report is on a tool bar to open. I want to be able to only display the items in the query/report that do not have an entry in all the field specified above. Even if one does not have a entry I want it to be displayed.
How would I achieve this?Best Regards,
2007-09-20, 15:06 #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2002
- Thanked 30 Times in 30 Posts
Re: Report and Query (2000)
Yes/No fields always have a value - either Yes or No. They cannot be blank (null, empty). So I assume that you want to look for records with No in one of those fields.
Set the criteria in the query as follows:
- Enter Is Null in the DateOrdered column in the first criteria row.
- Enter Is Null in the DateEPC column in the second criteria row.
- Enter Is Null in the DateRec column in the third criteria row.
- Enter No in the Web column in the fourth criteria row.
- Enter No in the Sales column in the fifth criteria row.
- Enter No in the RM column in the sixth criteria row.