Star Lounger

Saving as Text only with line breaks (Word 2003)

I am trying to save a file as text only with line breaks which I was able to do in Microsoft Office 97. What I used to be able to do is copy a nicely formatted document, paste special into a new document as unformatted text, save it as text only with line breaks, change everything to the normal style to remove the line spacing, change the font to courier 10, search and replace the paragraph markers with two paragraph markers to put the spaces back in between the paragraphs and then save it as Text Only with Line Breaks. That put a paragraph mark behind each line and stopped it from being an endless sentence when I copied it into the Corporate Registry program. But in Word 2003 that save option is no longer there. The Corporate Registry program will not accept it as it is now and I have to spend hours putting the paragraph marks at the end of each line manually in order to upload it to them. Can anyone help me with a macro or work around that I could use to step up this process Please?

Thank you so much.

Silicon Valley, USA

Re: Saving as Text only with line breaks (Word 200

This is a duplicate of another thread. Please avoid cross-posting (see <!rule=14>Rule 14<!/rule>).

Got an idea? Please post over here: Re: Macro to do what TXt Only with Line Breaks use.