5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Slide Transition (2003 SP2)

Good Morning

On my Master slide I have a text box with a 'Crawl In' from 'Right' effect set to 'Start with Previous', 'Time 02:30', 'Repeat until End of Slide', that works fine but all of a sudden I have to click each slide in the presentation twice to advance to the next slide and I cannot understand why, I have used similar scrolling text before without this behaviour?

Any Ideas?

Cheers

Steve
    Cheers

Steve

Asking the questions everbody wants the answers too but feels too stupid to ask themselves :-)

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Slide Transition (2003 SP2)

2 minutes and 30 seconds is quite long. If you wait until the animation has finished, a single click will take you to the next slide. If you want to move to the next slide before the animation has finished, the first click will finish the animation and the second click will move to the next slide.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Slide Transition (2003 SP2)

Cheers Hans

The difference between this and other presentations that I have made is navigation buttons, by adding this, ie. next, back etc. it only needs the one click.

Thanks

Steve
    Cheers

Steve

Asking the questions everbody wants the answers too but feels too stupid to ask themselves :-)