New Lounger
    Thanks

VB/VBA ebooks (vb 6.0)

Respected Sir/Madam
    i want to learn Visual basic programming. Computer is not my major subject. Actually i want to learn it for different
    programming related to engineering. so where i can get the good basic knowledge. If any one recommend me the best books availalbe on this regard.
    Thankyou

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: VB/VBA ebooks (vb 6.0)

Most VBA tutorials are geared towards one of the major applications that uses VBA, such as Excel, Word or Access. Each of these uses the "general" version of VBA with extensions that are specific to the application, such as documents and paragraphs in Word, workbooks and cells in Excel and forms and reports in Access. If you search Google for vba tutorial you'll find many of them.

If you want a general introduction to VBA, you could get the book VBA For Dummies - you can order it new or used (very cheaply) from Amazon.

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Were <!post=the responses in this thread,666,439>the responses in this thread<!/post> not helpful?

Since your question is so similar, it would have been best to reply there.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Thread locked since the same question was already asked and answered in <post:=666,439>post 666,439</post:>. Please post all further replies there.