Thread: RaffleTickets

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

RaffleTickets

Good afternnon

As it is breast cancer awareness month in the UK I am joining in the fun by raffling of a free week in my holiday chalet for a couple of pounds a ticket among my co-workers, I could design, copy, paste etc. some tickets but does anybody know of any (free) software in which I can design and print of raffle tickets.

Thanks

Steve
    Cheers

Steve

Asking the questions everbody wants the answers too but feels too stupid to ask themselves :-)

Thanks

Re: RaffleTickets

Is it the printing of the sequential number that is the issue? - I would have thought a macro in Word or Excel would do the job...

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

The Microsoft Office Online site has a few templates for raffle tickets for Publisher and Word

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks Leif

It was more the graphic side of things, for the amount I am aiming to sell inter-company I will only probably need about 100 so numbering won't be a major issue, also if I have to admit it the word 'macro' scares the whatsits out of me as I have a habit of crashing things when I try.

Cheers

Steve
    Cheers

Steve

Asking the questions everbody wants the answers too but feels too stupid to ask themselves :-)

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Cheers for the input Tony

I have publisher but either it hates my laptop or my laptop hates publisher I can never get it to work, I have already created something similar to the word template in PowerPoint so I think I will stick to that. I did Google for a free raffle ticket maker and I think I found out where all of the Spam industry gets its mail listings from!!

Cheers

Steve
    Cheers

Steve

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Maybe PrintersBench Express 1.0 -

"The PrintersBench Express (Freeware) workbench environment uses drag and drop controls for easy design and printing of tickets, forms, labels, or any document that requires serial numbers. This free software product gives you a limited set of functionality will allow you to make an 8.5x11 inch page tickets; 10 tickets to a page. It will print up to a 1000 tickets. This is great for non-profit organizations that have small raffle and general admission events. PrintersBench makes ticket printing easy. "

Alan

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks Alan

It looks good and easy to use, an Initial play about solved the fact of not being able to use graphics by pre-printing the Breast Cancer Awareness ribbons etc. onto the apaper and then running it through again for the ticket.

Thanks again

Steve
    Cheers

Steve