Lounger
    Thanks

Windows Media Player 11

Hi,
    I hope this is the correct place to post these questions. Is there a way to print the Library in Windows Media Player 11? Is there a way, without using the Folder button, to get a count of the music tracks in the library? The folder button takes me back to my main My Music folder and that number is almost double the number of songs I should have. I enabled hidden files and cleaned all of the duplicate music files out but the number of files in the Music folder and when I search all of Music are almost double the actual number of songs I believe I have. I have been working on this, off and on, for three days. Any help?
    Thanks for your time!

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Windows Media Player 11

A lot of functionalitly available in earlier versions was taken away from WMP 11, among which the ability to export your library to a file (which can then be printed). As far as I can tell, there is no replacement utility or plug-in yet.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Windows Media Player 11

It's Saturday and I don't know how long it'll be before a WMP 11 user arrives, so let me take a chance (I still have WMP 10 installed). See if WMP11 still allows this: in Library Options, you should be able to add the file path to the display which might help you see where all this music is located.

I don't know if WMP 11 is still this way, but previous versions were "bad" about keeping files shown (cached?) that are not present on the drive, but they can be cleaned up with a little work.

Edited to add: Oops, just when I thought we were all alone in The Lounge, Hans arrives. 'Morning everyone!
    Attached Images Attached Images