4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Spyware Doctor Smart Updates.

I cannot get Smart Updates for Spyware Doctor. I get a message "Error downloading the list of updates". I have NAV 2007 but their tech support says the problem is not with them. I also have Windows Defender. I have a networked PC also with Windows Defender and Spyware Doctor and have no troubles downloading updates on it. On the other PC I have Norton360. Any ideas what is stopping the downloads on the PC with NAV2007?

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Spyware Doctor Smart Updates.

I would look to see if there is anything at the relevant time in the Application Event Log (or, less likely, the System Event Log), and check whether Spyware Doctor itself produces a log. Then it's a hunt for a log produced by NAV2007 (if it does produce one - I don't have it installed).

Does Spyware Doctor have a forum or other means of technical support?
    <font face="Script MT Bold"><font color=blue><big><big>John</big></big></font color=blue></font face=script>

Ita, esto, quidcumque...

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Spyware Doctor Smart Updates.

Where do I find the logs you refer to? I have spoken to Spyware Doctor tech support and they seem to think the problem lies with antivirus or firewall. Norton tech support claim thay are innocent.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks