Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Notepad++ updated (4.6)
2007-11-22, 15:41 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2001
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Notepad++ updated (4.6)
The free source code editor and notepad replacement, Notepad++, has been updated to version 4.6
1. Add Notepad++ self-update capacity (optional).
2. Fix save file dialog crash issue.
3. Fix the crash issue while the length of config.xml is zero.
4. Change the behaviour : When file is deleted from outside and switch back to Notepad++, user will be asked if he want to keep this file. If he answer yes, he will not be asked in the next time.
5. Change Window title from "Notepad++ - file path" to "file path - Notepad++"
6. Fix Run dialog bug: the executable file won't be executed even it is between the double quot.
7. Add open relative file path from command line feature.
8. Fix the crash issue when open a file which does not exist anymore from RFL (if its path exceed certain length).
9. Fix the bug that the title doesn't be updated while file status changed and updated.