New Lounger
    Thanks

Header row not repeating (Word 2002)

I am not able to get the header row in my table to repeat on subsequent pages. I've searched this forum and I have followed suggestions/directions:
    I have chosen Table|Heading Rows Repeat, and this option is checked when I click on Tables. I have also tried selecting the header row, then chose Table|Table Properties, selected the Row tab and checked the Repeat as Header Row. The header row still does not repeat on the second page of my table. No manual page breaks have been inserted.
    Thanks. Any help would be welcome!
    Gini

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Header row not repeating (Word 2002)

Could you post a small sample document that illustrates the problem? You can remove most of the text, as long as there is something in the row(s) to be repeated.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Header row not repeating (Word 2002)

Hans, thanks for the prompt response! I've been playing with this for some time, and I appear to have solved the problem, at least for now. I ended up unchecking the "Table|Heading Rows Repeat", then I saved the document, closed it, reopened it, and re-checked the same option. This time the header row repeated! I will post back with a copy of the document if the problem resurfaces.

Thanks!