2 Star Lounger
    North Carolina USA in winter, Maine in summer
    Thanks

Margins in MS Word (2002 (10.6535.6830) SP3)

I have recently discovered for some reason unknown to me that I cannot set the right margin in portrait orientation or the bottom margin in landscape to less than 0.82". I get that neat little dialog box that says "One or more margins..." if I try anything less that that. I could use the "Ignore " button from that dialog but I would like to gain some understanding why this is occurring. I don't recall that such a thing has ever happened before and I have tried everything I know how to do but have not come up with a solution. I know (at least I think I do!) that it is not printer related (Epson CX 4800) since the printer is capable of printing to within 0.12" on all sides of the paper. This is probably just something stooopid that I am doing but, as always, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Margins in MS Word (2002 (10.6535.6830) SP3)

Have you checked whether the paper size is set correctly?

2 Star Lounger
    North Carolina USA in winter, Maine in summer
    Thanks

Re: Margins in MS Word (2002 (10.6535.6830) SP3)

Good man, HansV! Toldja it was something stooopid. For some reason completely unknown to me, the paper size had been changed to A4, thus the problem with margins!!! This should put that problem to bed. Thanks much!