Thanks

Printing to Adobe (Visio 2007)

When I print a Visio diagram to Adobe using the print command from the file menu, Adobe shrinks shrinks the diagram to the point that it is no longer to scale. I have tried using the Convert to Adobe command as well and that besides taking forever and results in a blank page. What I am reduced to doing is one of three things. 1: save the diagram as a web page, 2: print the diagram out then scan it to Adobe, or 3: save it as a .jpg file. All of these are time wasters and are not acceptable.
    What am I missing here.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Re: Printing to Adobe (Visio 2007)

Are you sure the shrinking is happening in the conversion? I would expect that Acrobat make the content exactly same size you would get if you printed this direct to the printer BUT...

When printing an acrobat file, the default action is often to shrink the full page size into the printable area. Check your print settings in acrobat to be sure it is not shrinking it there.
    Andrew Lockton, Chrysalis Design, Melbourne Australia

Thanks

Re: Printing to Adobe (Visio 2007)

thanks for those pointers Andrew, but the problem still exists. What I did find out a couple of tweaks that I can make, but still when I publish or print the drawing the shrinkage occurs.
    This afternoon I am going to see what happens if I use 8.5 x 14 in landscape mode.
    Will follow up.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)