Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Opera security update (9.25)
2007-12-19, 12:59 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2001
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Opera security update (9.25)
Opera 9.25 has been released, it is a security/stability update.
* Fixed an issue where plug-ins could be used to allow cross domain scripting
* Fixed an issue with TLS certificates that could be used to execute arbitrary code
* Rich text editing can no longer be used to allow cross domain scripting
* Prevented bitmaps from revealing random data from memory
* Fixed a problem where malformed BMP files could cause Opera to temporarily freeze.