Thanks

Cell Alignment (2003)

I have document with 2 tables. Each table has an option control from the Form tool bar in a few cells. The one table has the control snug up to the top of the cell. The other table has the control too far below the top of the cell. This seems to the behavior of the margins around the cell or table. I've checked those properties and they have 0 as the top margin yet the controls between the two tables are not in the same position. This seems so simple that I must be missing something somewhere. Can anyone spot what I am missing? The file is attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    You know it's time to diet when you push away from the table and the table moves.

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Cell Alignment (2003)

The spacing problem has nothing to do with the controls. It is actually a paragraph spacing problem. Select each table, choose Format | Paragraph, and adjust the Spacing (Before and After) to 0 pts. This will eliminate the gaps above the option controls.
    Regards,
    Rudi

Thanks

Re: Cell Alignment (2003)

Rudi, your suggestion worked. Thanks for the answer. I was thinking it was a margin problem around the cell of the table and no matter what I did, it would not work. I didn't think to change the spacing in the Paragraph section. Thanks again. Life indeed is good. Have a great Christmas and holiday.
    You know it's time to diet when you push away from the table and the table moves.