Lounger
    Thanks

Query based Form does not show all records (2003/S

I have a form based on a query that opens in either add mode or edit (browse) mode based on the switchboard selection. When I do “things” (can not narrow down what causes it) to the form or when I delete all records from the table to start new entries the browse form (or just the form when I open it without the switchboard) no longer indicates there are any records present in the table. Running the query alone results in all expected records, the form is just unable to “realize” those records. Some setting/property or other thing I am missing or that I can fix? Frustrated beyond belief for this time of year. Appreciate any input.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Query based Form does not show all records (2003/S

Are you sure that the Data Entry property of the Form is set to No? If it is Yes, you won't be able to see existing records.

What happens if you select Records | Refresh from the menu if the problem occurs?

Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Query based Form does not show all records (20

Thanks Hans,

That fixed it this time though I am not sure that is what the problem was the other times.

For future information, does refresh save the current record if it has not already been saved?

Regards,
    Kirk

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Query based Form does not show all records (20

Yes, the current record is saved if necessary before the records are refreshed.