4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Always show bcc (MSO 2003 sp-3)

Is there an option or other method to force Outlook to ALWAYS show the "bcc:" row with each and every email sent? I can open it initially with the first email I send, and it will automatically show with every other email I send.

Is there a way for it to default to showing the bcc when Outlook is initially opened?

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Ken

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Always show bcc (MSO 2003 sp-3)

Outlook should remember whether you want to display the "BCC" box, not just within one session but between sessions as well. It's stored in the Windows registry, in the value named ShowBcc in HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftOffice11.0Outloo kPreferences (0 = don't show BCC, 1 = show BCC)

If it doesn't, you may not have permission to set this registry value, or it has become corrupt.
    Can you set the value in RegEdit (while Outlook is not active)? And if so, is it effective when you start Outlook?

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Always show bcc (MSO 2003 sp-3)

Hans,

You are the master of all. I thought you were the Excel and Access "go to" guy, but you do Outlook as well. Is there anything you don't know. Seriously, you continue to amaze with the depth of your knowledge.

Thank you! Editing the registry worked.

Have a great day!

Ken