New Lounger
    Thanks

'Package for CD' deletes all text (pp 2003)

I am using File...Package for CD to make an autorun cd of my presentation. I am chosing to save to a folder to see if it works. The new folder includes PP viewer for PCs that don't have PP. When the presentation is run in viewer, none of the text I placed in my slides appears, only the graphics. Any help would be appreciated.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: 'Package for CD' deletes all text (pp 2003)

Good morning

I have tried for the last 1/2 hour to emulate your problem and I cannot, just as a double check are you using the right viewer? I will try again later and post back if I can emulate and fix the problem.

Cheers

Steve
    Cheers

Steve

Asking the questions everbody wants the answers too but feels too stupid to ask themselves :-)

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Re: 'Package for CD' deletes all text (pp 2003)

Hi jmanna, welcome to Woody's Lounge.

I have never come across this problem myself, and I have used the viewer many times in 2003. I am afraid that I cannot give you more help on this problem except for a solitary link I found through Google. It is unfortunately on a forum that required registration before thay show the solutions they may have recorded. If it helps any, see: PowerPoint Viewer is not showing text

We have plenty of WMVP's who still could help, and often get MVP's visiting our Lounge. If you hang around some more, you may just get the answer you were seeking.

Cheers
    Regards,
    Rudi