Star Lounger
    Thanks

Distributing Email Signature with Logo (2003)

I've created an email signature for a company (with placeholders for Name and Title which each User will replace with their own info) that needs to be distributed to many individuals with a set of instructions on how to assign it as their Signature in Outlook. The instructions were not a problem,however, I want to deliver the email signature to everyone, which includes a logo, within an email so they can just copy and paste it into the Signature box under Mail Format/New/Signature. This works fine in testing here, but when I email the signature, the logo isn't appearing when they paste it into the Signature box on their end. Does anyone have a good way to distribute the Signature so everyone can successfully assign it as their Signature?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Re: Distributing Email Signature with Logo (2003)

Does it work if you send out the formatted signature in a Word document which your users copy from?

Star Lounger
    Thanks

No - the text appears, but not the logo which I've tried in both jpg and gif formats.

Star Lounger
    Thanks

By the way, using the word doc to doesn't even work when I do it on my end... When I use an html email it works on my end, but not once I've emailed it out to someone else.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Signatures are stored in Cocuments and Settings<username>Application DataMicrosoftSignatures. There are three versions of a signature: a .txt one for plain text messages, a .rtf one for rich text messages, and a .htm one for HTML messages. Chances are that the logo is contained in a subfolder named ... Images. You could zip the relevant signatures together with the images folder, and send that. the users would have to install the files in their Signatures folder.
    Warning: the Application Data folder is hidden, so you need to show hidden files and folders in Windows Explorer in order to see it.