2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Collaboration and colors (Word 2003)

This is probably very simple to do, I am just not sure of how. My wife and I sometimes work on the same document. It is very easy to turn on the Track Changes option. What I would like to do is to set the colors of the changes so that, for example, her changes are always in pink (or red) and mine in blue. On the toolbar I have a button called something like "View", and under that a menu with a selection for Options. I then get a screen offering all sorts of colors for different types of changes. If I set up her color scheme to be different than mine, is that all that I have to do?

Thanks for helping out.

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Collaboration and colors (Word 2003)

No, I don't think so. As far as I know, Word assigns the colors to display for different authors, you can't choose them yourself.