5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Second Y-Axis label (97 SR2)

Someone has asked me if he can create a chart with 2 y-axis labels, but only one series of data. I tried. I can't. I understand why, labels are pulled from the data series, right? So, I'm thinking he needs to create some sort of workaround where the labels are just dummy numbers. But, how?? Any ideas? Are you confused? Look at the attached and maybe that will help. He wants the chart to show the days and the numbers in Col B. He wants the numbers in Col C to show as labels on the right side of the chart, but not be included in the chart data.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Second Y-Axis label (97 SR2)

In step 1 of the Chart wizard select custom Type, scroll down and find Lines on 2 Axes (or Line - Col on 2 Axes) and select that as the chart type.

The values will be plotted on the chhart as well as providing an axis on the right. You can format the data series and set the Line and Marker styles to None, which will render them invisible.

If that is not what you want, try a search on the Excel board for chart, and as some similar requests arose before, you might find some ideas.

I attach a copy of your file with the bove specimen.

Andrew C
    Attached Files Attached Files