Lounger
    Thanks

Labels (2003 SP2 )

I would like to create some labels from an excel worksheet - the info has to fit on a label that is 2 3/4" x 1 11/16. I would like to figure out how to get the info into a format that would work. I know that I cannot try to fit volumes but I just need a few lines of text in specific spots on the label.

I also would like to know how to select a certain label. Say I only want to print one label and my sheet of labels has been previously used. How do I tell my printer to use the next available label on that sheet. Thank you for all of the patience and knowledge on this board

Thanks

Re: Labels (2003 SP2 )

I would think that this would be much simpler to do in WORD where you have custom label formats created. You could just fill in the one you need and print that and since the rest are blanks nothing would print.

Steve

Lounger
    Thanks

I already have the database built and need it to be in excel for computing etc - can i just paste it into word to make the labels

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

You could use mail merge to labels in Word, using the Excel table as data source.
    See Word mail merge: A walk through the process and Demo: Use mail merge to format and print mailing labels.