Star Lounger
    Thanks

INSTALL MULTIPLE VERSIONS OF OFFICE (OFFICE 2003 &

I am in a teaching environment. I need to have access to both Office 2003 and Office 2007. I have 2003 installed on my c: drive, can I install 2007 on my e: drive (250gig drive). I have 2 hard drives on my system, I use the e: drive for backing up old files. Can anyone make any suggestions as to the best way to do this?

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: INSTALL MULTIPLE VERSIONS OF OFFICE (OFFICE 20

I have both 2003 and 2007 on the same hard drive. Word asks you during the install if you want to delete the prior version. It is very easy to install both versions. Just follow the prompts.

Fred

Thanks

Re: INSTALL MULTIPLE VERSIONS OF OFFICE (OFFICE 2003 &

You can install multiple versions of Office - as long as you install them in order from oldest to newest. Your case would be fine as you already have Office 2003 installed and you are going to install the newer 2007 version. The 2007 version doesn't have to be installed to a separate drive, but that's your call. NOTE - you CANNOT have both versions of Outlook installed. It's one or the other. Unlike the other Office applications (you can choose to remove older versions or leave them installed), Outlook is the exception. If you choose to install OL2007, OL2003 will be removed.
    John
    A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
    Never Regains Its Original Dimensions