4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Northwind Customer Phone List ? (2k)

This may seem idiotic, so please accept my apology in advance.

In the Northwind sample database provided by Microsoft, there is a form ("Customer Phone List") with toggle buttons in the form footer. Clicking on one the toggle buttons filters the items in the detail section of the form. My question is: "How is this filtering happening?". There is no vb code in the event for on click.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Ken

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Northwind Customer Phone List ? (2k)

There is no On Click code for the individual toggle buttons, but there is an After Update event for the option group that contains the toggle buttons. Each toggle button has been assigned an Option Value, from 1 for the "A" button to 26 for the "Z" button and 27 for the "All" button. When the user clicks a toggle button, the After Update event of the option group occurs, and the value of the option group is the option value of the toggle button that was clicked.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Northwind Customer Phone List ? (2k)

Ahh! I was clicking on the individual "buttons" and looking for an on click event. Once I clicked on the "box" around the controls I found the AfterUpdate and the macro. I was looking for vb code and going crazy.

THANKS!