Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Missing Fields (2003)

Here's a strange one. I imported a name/address list from excel into an Access table. I then created a report with the usual Name, address, city, state, etc data. All of these fields have the same basic structure. However, when I preview the report only the city and state fields show up! All the other fields are blank. They were all added to the report design in exactly the same way, nothing unique or strange, but most of the fields show up as blanks. The fields all show up if I display the table or a form or a query -- they just don't show up in the report!

This is a first for me, as I have created many data bases and reports in the same manner with no problems. Any suggestions would be more than welcome.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Missing Fields (2003)

Could you post a stripped down copy of your database? See <post#=401925>post 401925</post#> for instructions.

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Hi Hans,

Pardon my stupidity. I had a whole bunch of blank records in the db and they were sorted first so all the fields except the ones I pre-loaded with city and state showed up blank. Once I deleted the blank records the report came out perfectly.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Phew! I'm glad it turned out to be a simple problem.