Thanks

Excel (Set up work sheets)

I have many work sheets in a work book and would like to know if there is a way to set up all the margins, row height, column width etc. for each work sheets, which are all the same in every work sheet with out going to each work sheet to do the set up task?
    Catz

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Excel (Set up work sheets)

Right-click any sheet tab and select "Select all sheets" from the popup menu.
    Click in the upper left corner (to the left of the column headers A, B, ... and above the row headers 1, 2, ...) to select all cells.
    You can specify page margins, headers and footers etc. for all sheets at once in File | Page Setup...
    You can set row height, column width etc. for all sheets at once.
    Be careful: if you enter any data in a cell now, you'll enter it in all sheets!
    When you're done, click another sheet tab, or right-click a sheet tab and select "Ungroup sheets" from the popup menu.

Thanks

Thanks Hans. Your info worked just fine for me. It is going into my Excel tool box.

Also, there is something odd happening when I try to log into this site. It opens up to the page with only the title "Words on high" and just sits there with that title only for well over 60 seconds before the drop down list appears. It never did that in the past. When ever I log into this site in the past it would open to the page with "Words on High" and the drop down list. This is the only site I have that problem with.
    Catz

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

There appears to be a problem with either the server that hosts Woody's Lounge, or with the connection from that server to the outer world, causing the download speed of pages to vary wildly - sometimes it's fast, at other times extremely slow. See the thread slow down in Lounge Matters.

Thanks

Thanks Hans. I posted my reply at the page you posted for me to read. I hope that helps.
    Catz