New Lounger
    Thanks

Adobe flash player problem or yahoo problem

I downloaded the latest version of adobe flash player 9,0,124,0 yesterday for my stat tracker in fantasy baseball and the stats donít automatically refresh as they should. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the thing and still am having the same problems.
    Thankfully I still have the older 9,0,115,0 version on my laptop and it works fine. Does anybody know of a fix for this problem? I donít like using the laptop for my fantasy sports. Thanx for any input from the knowledgeable people on here.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts

Re: Adobe flash player problem or yahoo problem

Does your fanatasy baseball site have a support area or forum? It would probably be best to try to get an answer there. It reads as though Adobe fixed/changed something and the fanatasy site may have to change to accomodate it.

Joe
    Joe

Thanks

One other option might be to use Internet Explorer for that site. Sometimes Adobe Flash problems only affect the plugin version and not the ActiveX version.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Thank you joeperez their seems to be similar problems from other players which leads me to believe it is a yahoo snafu.

Thank you jscher Iíve tried IE with the same results. Thank you both for your input.