New Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook 2007 BCM (Outlook 2007 )

Hi there!

I had to do a re-install of my Office 2007 and I am now trying to import the business contacts 2007 file I imported from Outlook into office. When I complete the import, it is placing quotation marks around every filed entry and in a few of those fields it has given it a value of failed.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? When I imported my contacts database the import wizard worked like a charm! I did double check the source file and there are no quotation marks in the fields. This really does have me puzzled.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you so much!

Shane

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook 2007 BCM (Outlook 2007 )

Sorry about the lack of replies. The number of Office 2007 users among those who frequently post replies is still small, and the number of Business Contact Manager users is even smaller.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook 2007 BCM (Outlook 2007 )

No worries! I use the BCM as a way to manage the member of a non-profit that I work with. I discovered it is a great way to keep my contacts file from being completely over run. I did figure it out.
    1) I converted the database into an office 2003 database.
    2) I made sure that fields were linked in the right places. (Not perfectly, but I am correct these things as I go.)
    Thanks to all who read my post. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me.