New Lounger
    Thanks

Text in a Word table repeating or missing (Word 2000)

In Word 2000 I have a user who has created a fairly large table - on a landscape, legal sized paper. The table margins are setup to be .03 top and bottom and .08" left and right. It is setup so that it can page break in the middle of a row - which is what we want. It has a repeating heading row. Page margins are top, bottom, left, right at .5 and header/footer .25". The styel formatting is normal - nothing unusual. We did have 12 pt after spacing in the paragraphs but this was removed and replaced with table margins.
    The problem that we have is that a line of text at the bottom of the page is sometimes repeating onto the top of the next page when we print (does not show in doc or in print preview). We have also experienced a situation where a line of text at the bottom of a page was not printing - but text in another column next to it was. This is very strange and I have never seen this before and I can find nothing on Microsoft's TechNet CD that would explain this.
    Any ideas?!?!

- Judy

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Text in a Word table repeating or missing (Word 2000)

This sounds like a classic resources issue, so if the hard drive hasn't been cleaned lately, do so.

You won't believe this potential fix: Save the file as RTF, close it and reopen it. This has worked more than once.

Copy all but the last paragraph mark(s) to a new document.

Any of these may work. If the last two don't, might need to do the first one.