5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

2 Headers too much (Access2003)

I have 5 SUB reports in one.
    Each has criteria that it is filtered by. I am using this Staus Criteria as a Header per Report. It is in Group Header working fine on 3.
    2 Reports are having filters like status 1 and status 2. I need to NOT see Status 1 ansd Status 2 Headers.
    Instead I want to see words "Future Opportunity" header.
    I can do this BUT "Future Opportunity" header will appear every time there WOULD have been Status1 and Status2.
    And I ONLY want to see it once per page. On the top.

It is 5 SUBS divided by page break where each Status only shown once at the top of the page, period.
    So how do I avoid this combined headers from showing up as if per status???

Thanks

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: 2 Headers too much (Access2003)

If you want something to appear at the top of the page, you have to use the Page Header section of the main report. The page headers of subreports aren't displayed, they are simply ignored.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

I know Hans and I had been trough this before however it seems like i will MUST figure out how to work around this.
    See, I need the Header to be displayed on each page. So far I had been placing a textbox bounded to the field in GroupHeader, setrting it to RepeatSection - YES and it had been doing if for me.

However I ran into the wall again with another problem.

I have GroupHeader Status and I'v e placed Status text box and set to RepeatSection to YES and it is working as usually fine.
    Until I was pointed out that my EmplIDs and Names are not sorted ascending order.

I went and I had added Names to the sorting and grouping as number 1 on the list and now my Headers are showing up for each Name.

I am back to what to do?
    Is there some other way of sorting I can use? My query sorted correctly. When it hits Report - it changing to the Status because it is what's first on the list.

Thanks

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

If you want to sort on employee, placing the status in the header doesn't make sense to me. Can you please try to explain what you want to do in a way that I can understand?

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Header comes as a Title

INTERVIEW

Abs, Lery and her goes data >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

REVIEW

Ark, Lori and her goes data >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Bar, Som and her goes data >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So Status is the Group within wich People Names should be asc.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

If I understand correctly, you want to sort on name within each status. So the name field should be *below* the status field in the Sorting and Grouping window (and Group Header and Group Footer should be set to No for the name field).