Star Lounger
    Thanks

Dynamic Parameter Query (Access 2003)

I think that this is a really difficult solution - at least for me. I need a query / table that will.....update on a constant date.
    EX. March 30, April 30 etc. I need it to give me a count and export this to a table - is this possible?
    thanks in advance.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Dynamic Parameter Query (Access 2003)

Please provide more detailed information. What does "give me a count" mean for example.

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Sorry for the long delay - I was so tired of working on the Database I went to bed. Here goes- I will try to explain it better.
    I have a table of items (over 6,000) that I have 3 queries counting on a Start date & End date for specific criteria for Planned, Actual and Forecast information. I then have a append query that runs the 3 counting queries and allows me to append it to a table. The only way I could get the user to put the end date in is have him go to the table and type it in. It needs to do a count from March 1 to July 30 each week from a Monday to the Sunday - ex. July 21 to July 27th. I need to hold that information (which I do in the table) and then I have it linked to excel to create a chart. I need help with 2 things. How do I get the end date into the table from the parameter query and how can I have it update the table each week but leave the dates? Hopefully this makes more sense.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

I think I answered the question how to get the parameter into the query (and hence into the table) in <post:=712,183>post 712,183</post:> which you haven't reacted to. I don't understand the main question, sorry.

Star Lounger
    Thanks

I tried your suggestion - it didn't work - I think I have to put it into all 3 queries to get it to work properly. Sorry I'm not very good at explaining. Thanks for all your help. I think I may have solved it by doing a update query instead of an append.
    Thanks