Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

break EXTREMELY long lines

>Edited by HansV to break EXTREMELY long lines
    Thanks Hans. <post:=712,632>post 712,632</post:>
    I don't know how that one slipped by me. I have to go to bed earlier and get up later.
    I confess that sometimes I get confused when I see the Lounge's warning "please break extremely long lines ...", and I'm using pre tags, but the VBA code appears to be not-too-wide, and it's the descriptive text which appears to overflow the monitor size. My Lounge project for this week: Pay more attention to the solid test-line that runs across the screen.

The graphic below shows a small experiment with this post. The upper image uses no pre tags; the lower image has a somewhat pointless pair, whose effect is solely to introduce a new line in the preview.
    In both cases, the descriptive text flows well to the right-hand-side, and I had always assumed that it was adjusted to fit my monitor, and without pre tags yours(all) too.
    At this stage I have been shrugging, and thinking "Well, the descriptive text is already longer than the tagged text, so that's not a problem once the display is adjusted to the user's screen".
    I think that yesterday, the last chunk of code, which you (Thanks!) broke into three lines was overshadowed by the wider descriptive text. The wider descriptive text catches my eye, I shrug, and carry on, oblivious of the impact of my pre-tagged post on others.

Hence:
    My Lounge project for this week: Pay more attention to the solid test-line that runs across the screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 5.JPG (72.7 KB, 1 views)