Lundster

web (html) into PP (2002)

In my presentation I would like to insert the home page of our new web site. Is it possible to insert the front page, and it be viewable as the web image, equipped with animated .gif's and everything? Granted the actual page will be longer than my viewable area in PP, but I will cross that bridge when I get there. Thanks 4 the help

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: web (html) into PP (2002)

Why not just save your website to your "x" drive and hyperlink to it from your presentaion. This way your webpage would be shown in Explorer or whatever browser you're using. When you close Explorer your presentation will be sitting there waiting for you! (and you won't need an external ISP to get to it)

Lundster

Thanks for the help. But I have had problems with hyperlinks ever since I had 2002 installed. For instance right now, the availablility to insert a hyperlink is not available. I'm researching it now....Thanks

Lundster

To put it onto a nutshell. All i really want to do is get a good "screenshot" of a couple of screens from our site. Being able to manuaever through it isn't a big deal for me.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

You could take screen shots using [Print Screen] key and manipulate the image in most any program like Paint Shop Pro that allows saving in JPG format to keep your file size down. If you have access to the GIF images just paste them on top of their normal position.