5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Show Two months of Calendar (2003 SR3)

Screwy problem. When looking at Calendar, left hand Window shows only one month. Wife's PC shows two months. Tried Help, but couldn't find a hit. How do you change that display?
    HH

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Show Two months of Calendar (2003 SR3)

You can either drag the edge that separates the month calendar in the Navigator bar from the appointment area to the right until a second month calendar appears, or you can drag the edge that separates the month calendars from the buttons below it down.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

I've had mixed success. I dragged down the edge that separates the month calendars from the buttons below and now show three calendars, which is fine. However, when I attempt to move the edge back up to show one or two calendars, the best I can do is show two calendars, not one. Once the edge has been dragged up to show all buttons it ceases to function as a "calendar remover". In a similar vein, if I move the vertical edge to the right far enough into the appointment area I get four calendars, but moving it back far to the left only gives me my two calendars, never just one. My OS is Vista. Does that make any difference?
    HH

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

It also depends on the size of your Outlook window. Outlook will always try to fit as many month calendars in the Navigation Bar as will fit. So if you have a tall window, you'll see two or perhaps even more month calendars; if you decrease the height of the window only one will remain.

I don't think Windows Vista comes into this, although I cannot verify that statement, since I don't have Vista myself.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks, Hans. It's a little tricky, but I am getting the hang of it.
    Best,
    HH