Star Lounger
    Thanks

Tracking (Outlook 2007)

I sent an invitation to 50 people from my personal Outlook calendar (as opposed to the public folders company calendar) and received each person's accept or decline. I threw away the response emails, knowing they would be tallied for me under TRACKING.

For this meeting and this meeting only, the TRACKING icon in the SHOW section of the ribbon is missing and I cannot find any other menu option to show me a tally of attendees.

The only distinction I can think of differenciating this meeting invitation from others I have sent is that I set ithe meeting up originally with no attendees, changed the date, then sent the invitations.

Any suggestions?

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    After reading your post, I created a Test Meeting in my Outlook 2007 calendar, and gave it no attendees (other than me). Then I went back in and changed it an added an attendee, and sent invitations, and it tracked fine. So I don't think it has to do with the no attendees.

The only ones on my calendar that have no "Tracking" under SHOW are those not set up by me on this account. Did you by chance send it via a different user/account setting?

pribb