I know this is only of interest to a few, but... This morning when I was doing my weekly maintenance and backups, SP did something I've not seen before. My C: drive was already in process and I started to create the "job" for my second (D drive. SP said the D: drive was an unknown disk with no label and an unidentified operating system! It had the drive letter correct for some reason. Well, since that's my Vista drive, I wasn't about to continue. I right-clicked on that line in the displayed window which brought up a "refresh" menu selection. That fixed the confusion and I proceeded to complete my two backup images correctly as usual.

I've had a busy week of software additions and deletions on both XP and Vista. Since I run SP from the XP side, I think that maybe installing SP3 might have "confused" SP a little. SP3 was the biggest of the things I did during the week. Just a heads up...

(BTW I had made an extra image prior to installing SP3 so I had beaucoup protection!)