Thanks

New Moderators and WMVPs

Drum roll, maestro....

It is with great pleasure and pride that I would like to introduce you all to our four new Moderators:

Steve (sdckapr) - Excel
    John (JohnBF) - Outlook
    Paul (macropod) - Word
    Joe (joeperez) - Windows General, Windows Server, Windows Vista, Windows XP

And I am most gratified to be able to induct two new members to the WMVP inner sanctum:

Bob (viking33)
    John (johnhutchison)

(Inducting new Moderators and WMVPs is always difficult during the summer, as some of the honorees are usually off on vacation. Two nominees are away from their monitors at the moment; I'll let you know when they return.)

Please join me in a rousing hossanah and huzzah for the new Holders of the Executive Washroom Keys - and extending a round of thanks on behalf of the thousands of people who have been helped by their exceeding kindness and pervasive knowledge.

Thanks to each of you for a job very well done.
    Woody

For Dummies book author, Senior Contributing Editor for InfoWorld, and long-suffering Windows victim. Check out the latest at AskWoody.com.

Thanks

Re: New Moderators and WMVPs

I'm delighted to say that Jan Karel (pieterse) has returned from vacation and accepted the invitation to become a Moderator in the Excel forum.

Just in the nick of time, too, with the August Black Tuesday patch steamrolling its way through Excel Land....

Welcome, Jan Karel! Congratulations and many, many thanks.
    Woody

For Dummies book author, Senior Contributing Editor for InfoWorld, and long-suffering Windows victim. Check out the latest at AskWoody.com.

Thanks

Re: New Moderators and WMVPs

... Argus has returned to the fold, I'm happy to say. He, too, has joined the ranks as an MVP, thus completing the grand slam that started in August.

Good job, everybody. Hope to see y'all in Phuket one of these days...
    Woody