2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Getting my BACK Arrows back (Firefox & Flock (newest))

How do I get my BACK buttons Back?

In Firefox and Flock, the Back Arrows (and forward) have become "ghosted," and the equivalent keyboard commands don't work to go to the previous page. I've compensated by using the sidebar history, but it is a limited help with navigation.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Getting my BACK Arrows back (Firefox & Flock (newest))

I don't know anything about Flock.

Is the attachment what you mean by ghosted? If so, it looks like your Fx is opening a new window or tab and there isn't anything to go back to. The first thing I can think of is to cruise through all the options pages to see if something has accidently changed or gotten corrupted.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Getting my BACK Arrows back (Firefox & Flock (newest))

Try deleting your userchrome file in your profile.

Thanks

Re: Getting my BACK Arrows back (Firefox & Flock (

There are a lot of potential reasons for this. Incompatible extensions, corrupted settings files, and the list goes on. Since you have history enabled, we can rule out the "0 days of history saved" problem.

As a diagnostic, you could try creating a new "clean" Firefox profile: Creating a new Firefox profile on Windows @ MozillaZine Knowledge Base. It will look "factory fresh" except that it will pick up the plugins installed on your machine.

If that profile works, then one of your extensions may be at fault, or a bad setting, or a corrupted file. If the cure isn't obvious, you can move your bookmarks and (selectively) your other settings to the new profile: Transferring data to a new profile - Firefox @ MozillaZine Knowledge Base.