New Lounger
    Thanks

Ease of access (Home premium)

While exploring Ease of Access, I spotted High Contrast. Stupidly, I clicked on it, figuring I could change it back if I didn't like it. Not so! While Ease of Access Help mentions restoring defaults, it does not say how to do it. So I (again, stupidly) tinkered with it, hoping to find the magic default key. Now I have a mess on my computer. Ih have white screens with white type, and black screens with black type. I can't read anything, and I can't see anything I type.

I need to reset everything back to the factory defaults. Can anyone help me do that? I promise I'll never touch "EASE" again! Many thanks, Patti

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts

Re: Ease of access (Home premium)

Welcome to the Lounge!!

Have you tried System Restore to a time before you began experimenting? Does Turn on High Contrast and change the settings help? Using the Ease of Access Center indicates that High Contrast is only on until you log off or re-boot.

Joe
    Joe

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Ease of access (Home premium)

Since you've posted this question again today, there doesn't seem much value in having two threads with essentially the same question, so I'm gonna lock this one. If that is in error, please PM me. Thanks.