Thanks

Contacts and Sub Contacts. (Outlook '07)

In my Contacts folder I have various sub folders. I enter a contact into the main (Contacts) folder, since that is the only folder that syncs with my old and trusty iPaq, and then drag the contact (copy) to the appropriate subfolder. On a weekly basis I do an advanced search of the Main contacts folder, and one of my subfolders (Work), to make sure that the work contacts match up. More often than not, they don't. I find that using the advanced search windows I cannot drag and drop (copy) a contact from the Main, to the Work Advanced Search window. I have to minimize both, then go to the contact in the Main list and do that. There has to be a better way to do this than that.
    My iPaq will not sync with Sub Folders.
    Ideas anyone? I am open to suggestions here.
    PS: The final step in this procedure, is to match up the Work folder to my company laptop (Outlook '03). But that as they say "Is a whole different story"
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks

Re: Contacts and Sub Contacts. (Outlook '07)

<P ID="edit" class=small>(Edited by t8ntlikly on 09-Aug-08 09:27. Update)</P>Just figured it out. Instead of right clicking on the contact itself, if I highlight it, then click Edit from the tool bar, the option to "Copy to Folder" is there.
    Update
    I also see that if I wait just a second or two, the copied contact will appear in the appropriate advanced search window
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)